It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the options of limo rental companies and their fleets. From stretch SUVs to luxury sedans, there’s a lot of variety out there. So how do you know which one is right for you? The first thing to keep in mind is that renting a limousine isn’t like renting an airplane. You don’t just walk up to a car and tell them what time your flight lands, only then do they hand over the keys for you drive away in it. Renting a limousine requires finesse so that both parties know exactly what they’re getting into before signing anything—and more importantly, before putting any money down on the table!
Book your limo as soon as possible.
You should book your limo as soon as possible. While it’s true that you may not know exactly what day or time of year you’ll need to rent a limo, there are several reasons why booking early is important:
- Booking as early as possible will help ensure availability of the vehicle you want. If there aren’t any vehicles available when you need one, then that means your event won’t happen at all!
- Booking early also helps ensure that you get the best price for whatever service level and extras that come with renting a luxury car. If we get too many requests for one type of vehicle during certain times throughout the year (easter weekend), then prices go up because demand goes up too high relative to supply levels…but if no one asks us until after April 15th rolls around again next year? Well then maybe those same companies will lower their prices because they don’t want empty cars sitting around all day long costing them money without earning anything back from customers who could’ve used them instead.”
Know exactly how many passengers will be riding in the limo.
It’s important to know exactly how many passengers will be riding in the limo. If you book one that can hold 10 people but only have 7 passengers, you might end up paying extra for the extra space. Similarly, if you book a limo that holds 12 people but only 8 show up at the last minute (or don’t show up at all), then again–you’ll end up paying extra for unused space.
It’s best to get an estimate of how many guests will be coming before booking so that there aren’t any surprises when it comes time to pay your bill!
Have your transportation needs ready for the rental agency.
Before you can rent a limo, you need to know where you’re going. You should have the address of your destination ready for the rental agency. If possible, also provide them with a phone number for your driver so that they can reach him or her in case there are any issues during the trip.
Once all of your transportation needs are ready for them (and not just yours), then it’s time to call up those companies and get quotes on rates!
Get the details of the fee up front.
- Get the details of the fee up front.
- Make sure you understand the pricing structure.
- Ask about any additional fees that may apply, such as extra riders or late return fees, and what they would cost you if they do apply.
- Ask about any additional charges that may apply, like damage to the vehicle or additional cleaning expenses if someone spills something on their seat (or gets sick).
We hope that by reading this article, you have a better understanding of what it takes to rent a limousine. We also want to remind you that if you’re planning an event or celebration in which transportation will be needed, it’s always best to book early so there are no last-minute surprises.